- Cub Scout Leader – Tiger Pack Allison Moore (Akela)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Andrew Harper (King Louie)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Nat Moore (Raksha)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Lisa Blunt (Baloo)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Cameron Moore ( )
- Cub Scout Leader – Wesley Price (Badger)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Tim Skuse (King Louie)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader – Jamie Cope (Hathi)
For the safety of the children we insist that parents/liftshares park on the lane outside of the HQ and walk their Beavers into the Scout HQ.
Parents/liftshares should check if two leaders are present and receive confirmation that it is ok for them to leave.
Likewise when picking up, parents/liftshares should come into the Scout HQ and the Beavers will be handed over to them by a leader.
We also ask parents to respond to emails or notes as soon as possible so that we know the information has been received.
Our leadership team is entirely made up of volunteers who enjoy running beaver meetings! All adult leaders have training and a DBS check, and there is always at least one adult who is first aid qualified.
If you would like the opportunity to do something you’d never thought of doing, while having lots of fun and giving back to the community at the same time, please get in touch – we can always do with more leaders!
Use the Contact Form to request further information